Dear Family and Friends of New Haven Farm Home,
I hope this finds you all safe and well.
With the recent changes to community and residential guidelines in relation to COVID-19, I wish to ensure you that the health and safety of all our clients, their families, and our staff is of utmost importance to us.
New Haven Farm Home receives regular updates through a variety of platforms, including NSW Health, in regards to the most current operating guidelines both within the service and when our clients are being supported to access the community. At all times, New Haven Farm Home acts in accordance with these guidelines.
Whilst full acknowledgment is given that the situation may alter in the future and that as an organisation, we will adjust to comply with any changes, the current guidelines that we are operating include:
- All support staff are utilising the wearing of masks along with practicing good hygiene practices;
- Two visitors are allowed each day, per client, recognising the physical distance guidelines in place;
- Visitors are required to sign in and are advised to adhere to general community restrictions, such as mask-wearing indoors, check-in/out of the facility, hand hygiene, and have not been to any hotspot or close contact locations;
- Limiting the movement of staff between sites and cancelling any unnecessary interactions;
- Ensuring client community access activities are being conducted in line with current community guidelines and where appropriate, being cancelled.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact the Site Manager or myself if you have any further queries.
Chief Executive Officer