Congratulations Kirsten Hartup, here is a snapshot of why your peers voted for you.
- Kirsten is a team player who is extremely thorough in her duties. She displays professionalism in administering medication and isn’t afraid to stay back to ensure all jobs are complete. Kirsten is an asset for New Haven and I feel she is the perfect candidate to win this award.
- Kirsten is a patient, hardworking and enthusiastic person. She is always such a great help and is very thorough with her job and teaching others. Kirsten is great to be around and deserves recognition!
- Kirsten works solely from the heart. Kirsten is a true trooper and deserves this nomination as she is brave, never complains and always completes her duties with diligence and extreme care. Kirsten will double and triple check all of her duties and will bend over backwards for anyone, helping out staff members and clients in any way she can.
- Kirsten is a hard worker, kind and the most the patient person I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
- Kirsten is an outstanding employee who works well with clients but also goes the extra mile to help her teammates
- Kirsten has demonstrated continuous support for clients throughout COVID-19. She does not let a positive case discourage the support she provides toward the clients.