New Haven Farm Home (NHFH) has been in operation for over 60 years, is a not-for-profit Organisation that provides Accommodation and support for those living with a Disability.
NHFH are looking for a Finance Manager to join the Leadership Team. The position will report directly to the CEO. The role will be 3 days per week (2 days WFH and 1 day from the office), permanent part time.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can manage the day-to-day management accounting and financial obligations of the business independently. The main duties of this position are, but are not limited to, as follows:
- Undertake monthly reconciliations, monthly reports and management analysis, PAYG statements, monthly IAS Statements, Business Activity Statements and annual financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory, regulator, policy and Australian Accounting Standards and report on annual statutory and taxation requirements as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements in processes of financial accounting to achieve efficiencies.
- Manage the ongoing process for debtors, creditors and project accounting.
- Advise and ensure the effective management of cash flow, including cash management, cash flow budgeting and forecasting where required.
- Work with the Leadership Team to maintain the organisational and unit budgets, and develop, advise and train staff to implement budgetary system and improvements.
- Monitor and report to the CEO, New Haven Farm Home’s financial performance against budget projections.
- Prepare monthly reports for presentation to the Board.
- Cooperate with the CEO in managing the annual audit.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, business or relevant field (CA/CPA) desirable but not essential.
- NDIS Screening Check – this can be arranged on commencement of employment.
- Working with children’s check – this can be arranged on commencement of employment.
If you feel you’re a suitable candidate for this position, please make sure to include your reasoning as to why in your application. If you would like to ask questions about the role before you apply, please don’t hesitate to contact the HR Manager, Erica Regan on 4579 6131 or email@example.com